More from Kris & Leigh's wedding

You've already met these two from a sneak peek I posted earlier. I finally finished working on Kris & Leigh's photos, and wanted to share my favorites:

The girls getting ready:


Leigh's dad had a Vespa, so of course we had to do a few shots with it!


A candid of the gorgeous bridesmaids.


Jump!


Leigh twirled her train around for some fun shots in the sun.


Most of the wedding party photos were taken on a golf course located near the church.


A close up of Kris and Leigh


Leigh's sister, Taylor, signing the marriage license as the witness while the newlyweds look on.


One of my favorite parts of the day: CAKE!


I think Kris is thinking..."What am I supposed to do with this?!?"


And finally, a shot grabbed by my assistant, Melissa, as Kris and Leigh head out the door.


Thanks again to the fabulous Kris and Leigh and their whole crowed for being so wonderful to work with!

No comments: