Its time to order Christmas cards!

I am offering greeting cards this year that are completely customizable. Designs are in a proof gallery on my site and feature a photo from your session, of course. If you're interested, email me (jennabrie17@hotmail.com) for the password and we'll the ordering process started for you. Designs are mix-n-match, so you can make it look however you want, and say anything! Cards come in sets of 24 and start at $50/set.

The order deadline for Christmas is December 12th. Any orders placed after that date cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery.

Also, I have a few spots left for my mini-sessions...these sessions include both prints and the custom greeting cards. For info, click here. Call me to schedule- (931) 703-3016.

Here's a peek at our Christmas card this year:

1 comment:

Molly said...

The card proofs on your site are password-protected?? No fair--you teased me with the cute one of y'all--I want to see the other designs!!