Megan & Ryan- Married!

Megan & Ryan tied the knot at the lovely Riverwood Mansion in Hendersonville last Sunday. It poured down rain almost all day, but Megan and Ryan never once complained. They had a lovely indoor ceremony with their close family and friends.
Megan asked me to come to her house while the bridesmaids got ready. I popped in a shot, just for fun....


Megan and her lovely bridesmaids.-

The happy couple before the ceremony.-




Detail shots of the cake and programs.-


During the ceremony in the triple parlor of the Mansion.-

Waiting to be announced to the guests at the reception.-

Cake!-

These little ones never stopped dancing the whole night!-


Megan and Ryan have placed an order for a custom designed Storybook, so I will be working on that for them over the next couple of weeks. I'll try to post a few of the designs when I'm done.

No comments: