Can I toot my own horn a little?

I can't say enough about how much I love all my clients. Seriously, I tell Joshy all the time how much I love you guys! I put everything I've got into shooting and making sure you get pictures you're going to love. Its hard work, but when I get notes like these, I know I've done my job right. These notes I have received make me feel so good about what I do, and I wanted to share what a few lovely brides of mine had to say:

"I love the book and I LOVE the pictures!! I have looked at it 50 times and every time I wish that I could do it over again.... you captured the day so well. I can't thank you enough. I actually waffled on the subject of having a professional photographer at our wedding, but somehow I ran across your site and I loved your style so I thought, hey...why not?? I'm so glad I did. That day only comes once, but thanks to your wonderful skill with that camera I can relive it forever. That was one of the best decisions I made. I enjoyed working with you and can't wait to use you again in the future. Thanks again!! I will certainly be throwing your name out there when any of my friends get married in the future."
-Carrie

"You ROCK! I know I've told you many times how much I adore your pictures, but now I want to thank you for your attention to detail and your commitment to customer service. Our pictures, from engagement to bridals to the wedding, are more than I could have ever wished for. I'm sure I'll cherish them for a lifetime. Thank you for documenting the day for us! I have received so many compliments on the photos. Also, I am eternally grateful for all the time and effort you put forward with us. I know you have been exceptionally busy, but I always felt like you cared and I was a priority. You were always available to answer my questions. Words cannot express my gratitude!"
-Megan

"My #1 priority in the wedding was good photography and your work was an invaluable part of my special day! I felt like you really cared about Kris & me during our engagement session and wanted to find just the right spots and just the right lighting to create memories for us. We loved having your outgoing personality with us on wedding day too! You are so professional (I've seen others recently who weren't!) and on the ball! You knew the important family shots that grandmothers would want but at the same time, you took some of the most creative and beautiful shots on the golf course. I love every single shot you took and am never able to decide my "favorite". When we got the larger pictures back, I wanted to hang every one all over our new place. Had to settle instead for the coffee-table album that I seriously look through multiple times a week even though it has almost been a year. My only disappointment was going on my honeymoon and realizing you weren't around to capture every happy moment there too! Can't wait one day for you to do my sister's wedding and then a fabulously fun "trash the dress" session for us! God has truly blessed you with an amazing ability to capture special moments He gives to us to enjoy."
-Leigh

No comments: