Andrew and Brenner tie the knot

Andrew and Brenner got married in July at the beautiful Westminster Presbyterian Church on West End, and they did it with style. Brenner's dress was gorgeous, and she looked stunning in it. And the flowers! They were incredible...I'm warning you right now: there are a LOT of photos of flowers in this post. Take a look for yourself.-

The lovely Brenner.-



Andrew and Brenner's wedding party consisted of their children. Here's Brenner's son, Baily.-


The ceremony was so sweet, but I wasn't allowed to shoot while the chapel doors were shut, so here she goes in....-

...and here they come out together.-


Did I mention Sara Evans was their wedding singer? Brenner is Sara's manager.-

I can't get over those windows.-

The family of 5.-





This is a favorite from the day.-

Now for more flowers! I was truly blown away by them.-






Rings! You all know how I do love ring shots.-




And of course, a little cake to wrap things up.-


Shout out to Kristin...Brenner's assistant/wedding planner. She pulled this whole thing off, and was super fun to be around!!-

Thanks to Andrew, Brenner and crew for letting me capture such a sweet day for you!

No comments: