Amber

I know a lot of you probably think I'm crazy sometimes, especially when we're out shooting and I say something like, "Oh, go stand next to that dumpster and pretend like its normal. Now laugh!" But, I'm ok with that, because I can usually make even a dumpster look good. So, thanks for having faith in me when I begin the crazy talk. Amber and her mom stuck with me when I asked her to strike a pose by the dump, but as you can see below, if I didn't tell you what it was, you'd never know.







5 comments:

Molly said...

These are all great! The fire engine one is hot!!

Tara said...

Jenna, thank you for making this such a wonderful, fun afternoon! Amber loved it. By the way, we walked past the dumpsters at the last home SCHS game and they smelled horrible. Thank goodness your great dumpster idea occurred before school started! :)

shannon said...

Jenna,
I love the pictures. Great job!
I am counting down the days 'til ours!!

Dianne said...

I love all these pictures. My baby girl has grown up to be a beautiful young lady that I am very proud of

Grandma :>)

kristyn said...

love the sun in these and the semi :)

kristyn hogan
(www.kristynhogan.com)