Andy & Jen

Andy and Jen are my first couple of 2010! We went to Arrington Vineyards last Friday (which happened to be Andy's birthday) and shot their engagements. I had never been there before, and I was rather impressed by the views...and the vibe. It seemed like a cool place to just go and hang out or have a picnic.










Announcement:

If you are planning on a family session this fall, call me and book it ASAP. October is already completely full, and November dates are going fast! Several of you have asked me about the Christmas mini-sessions, and I will have info about those soon.

1 comment:

Molly said...

whoa, we were at Arrington last Saturday (9/19) and someone asked about their availability for weddings, etc, and an employee told us that someone had just had their engagement pix taken there! Wonder if it was YOU guys!? It's gorgeous there for sure.