Terry & Ashley's big day

My mom and Ashley's mom have been friends for a long time, and I was really excited that Ashley called me up to shoot her wedding. The wedding was perfectly perfect, and Terry and Ashley were simply glowing at one another. I brought Melissa along with me again...2 or 3 of these images are hers. Here are the highlights:

They chose to have a private moment to see each other before the ceremony.-


I'm a big fan of the First Presbyterian Church in Shelbyville.-



It was kind of cloudy all day, but that didn't stop Ashley from being radiant.-

Terry and his side of the wedding party...

Ashley had her brother Kyle serve as her Man of Honor.-

I LOVE Kyle's socks.-

Ashley and her side.-

And there they all are. Somehow, Ashley manages to always have perfect wind! Look at how lovely her veil is.-

Ring bearer & flower girl; brother and sister.

My mama was the coordinator for the day. She's tying Ms. Pat's corsage on.-

Love.-

Why, yes, that is the end of an extension cord.-

Detail shot of the flowers.

Ashley and her dad about to walk down the aisle.-


The sand ceremony is beginning to replace the unity candle, and I'm a fan. What a great thing to have displayed in your home!

Have you ever seen so many bubbles?-

Reception at Riverbend Country Club.-

Dancin'!-


Kyle gave a very touching speech.-

This cake was yummy.-

Happiness.-

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Jennings! Thanks for letting me be there to see it all!

No comments: