Chance & Sara

One of my favorite ways to go about a session is to just hop in the car and drive around with my subject. We chat, and as we drive, I see things or places that I think would be fun for pictures. So we hop out, trespass a little, snap a few, and go again. Its not always feasible, and usually is best for only 1 or 2 people, but if you're up for a little adventure, let's go! That's exactly what Chance and Sara wanted to do for their engagement session; here are the results.






By the way, the curtains are now hung in our bedroom! I cleaned the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen already, and they're ready for pictures, but I'm out of light! So I'll finish cleaning the rest of the house, and shoot tomorrow. My goal is to have them blogged before bedtime, but don't hold me to it!

No comments: