Dustin & Heather, e-pics

I drove down to Florence, AL on Halloween for this shoot, and I have a confession: I was a little grumpy that I was going to be missing the trick-or-treaters. But, once I arrived and the weather was more than perfect, I got un-grumpy and had a blast with these two. Look at them! How could I not have fun? And, as it turns out, I didn't miss anything at home; we didn't even have any trick-or-treaters!





These trees...ahh. It possible I'm going to have to go back to this little area on their wedding day next year.-









Ok, bed time for me. I'm getting caught up, finally! Well, with editing that is...

1 comment:

Matt, Allison and Jade said...

I miss the days of trick or treaters too...When I was younger there were hundreds and hundreds in my parents neighborhood. Now everybody I talk to says they didn't have any:(
Anyway, I love you pictures and your blog.