Randy & Jessica become Mr. & Mrs.

I love LOVE fall, so naturally, I love all these details. I mean, come on...pumpkins as planters? How awesome! Don't forget to check out Jessica's awesome orange shoes. The ceremony and reception were held at the Methodist Church in Bell Buckle. We popped over to the square for a few pictures with the train. Picture time? I think so...I'm not sure who gave Randy his pocket watch, but isn't it neat?-


Love this door.-



Randy & company.-


So cute...he picked her up so she wouldn't have to get her shoes in the mud!-

Fantastic fall details.-


Pockets in the dresses!!! My favorite thing ever.-

You may remember this car from their engagement session.-


Caboose.-




Pretty flowers, fun shoes.-

Here comes the bride.-




After the ceremony, the wedding party formed a receiving line.-

They made an entrance like celebrity couple.-


Wonder what they said?-

And off they go!

Congrats to the both of you...and thanks for letting me hang around all day!

No comments: