Welcome to the new blog.

Its been a long time coming, but I finally have a brand spankin' new blog, logo, website, colors...new everything! I even have a mascot: introducing Alice the Owl. You'll notice her sitting up at the top, watching. Why the owl, you ask? Why not. I thought she was cute. Of course, we're still working on some kinks, so bear with me. We had some problems with the galleries, and hopefully by tomorrow the photos should be a lot bigger. Also, my proof link hasn't been updated yet, but it will be soon. Some other changes you might notice:

My site is connected to my blog.
Its now easier to navigate and more streamlined.

Pricing is simplified.
I've done away with separate family/children/senior packages. Now, I have one basic session fee that applies to any kind of portrait session, no matter the subject. The only exception is a bridal portrait session. Of course, I'm still offering my Baby's First Year package. Details about that and about my Wedding packages can be found under the Pricing link at the top. There is a new policy about expired galleries, so check out the FAQ section for more info.

Pictures are bigger.
Yes, you have to scroll to see the whole picture, but they're huge! My old blogs won't be bigger, unfortunately, but just wait until I get a new blog posted. So big!

Commenting is easier.
I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before, but I LOVE comments. I've done the best I can to make commenting on this blog as simple as possible.

I think that's about all I need to update you on. Super gigantic thank you to Chase Perryman of Red Fish Blue Design. He is my graphic designer who has been working with me on this for about 6 months now. I'm a pretty picky client, and he has put up with my every nit-pick and change. The logo and site he has designed is exactly what I wanted: its fun, its fresh, and its got a touch of whimsy, just like my photography.

Now I want to hear from you, so start commenting!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Love the new blog and Alice is pretty awesome! Happy New Year!