I won!

Thanks to EVERYONE who voted for me during the Southern Wedding Magazine's Mega Photo Contest! Also, extra special thanks to Randy & Jessica, Josh & Leigh Ann, Courtney, and my dear old Joshy for taking time out of their Thanksgiving weekend to help me out a little!

ILoveSW-JennaH1b

Because of them and all of you who voted, I have a shiny new iPod Touch heading to my doorstep right now! As a thanks, I'll be making a donation to the Next Step Home right here in Shelbyville. I had originally said the Salvation Army, but I think the Next Step Home has a greater need. Plus, it's an organization that was headed up by my Granny, so it's close to our hearts.


Now for a little peek from Jimmy & Sarah's wedding the week before Christmas. It was freezing, but we still managed to get some hot shots!

BratcherPeekb

Don't forget about my Print Release Super Sale!

1 comment:

cyndi said...

Wow ... not surprised! You got a link on their website, too!!!! Congrats!