Jimmy & Sarah

Jimmy and Sarah...what can I say about these two? There wedding was sweet and simple on the Saturday before Christmas. They had a short afternoon ceremony, then reception later in the evening, so we had ample time between the ceremony and reception to wander around and get some shots for them. It was freezing! My fingers felt like they were going to fall off. I think it was worth it, though :). Here's a fun fact: I shot Sarah's senior portraits way back in 2004 before I went pro! On film!
JSB003b

JSB025b

JSB034b

JSB046b

JSB082b

Sarah knew she wanted to do plenty of outdoor photos. She also knew it was going to be freezing. So, voila! Striped tights under her dress. I couldn't get over them. Jimmy is carrying her across some mud for the next couple of shots.
JSB098b

Favorite.
JSB100b

JSB108b

This one is Sarah's favorite:
JSB113b

JSB115b

JSB122b

JSB129b

JSB132b

Don't you love her coat? So classy and practical for a December wedding.
JSB139b

JSB144b

A few from the reception:
JSB158b


Sarah loved picking up her dress and swinging it around! I loved that when she did that, I could see her tights. So fun!
JSB198b

This wedding was my second to last for '09, so I have one more to share...stay tuned!

No comments: