Looking forward...

I'm excited about some things that are happening in the next couple of months. First of all, I've made it a priority to get out and shoot 100% of my self for a bit, and mostly on film. You may or may not ever see those images...I'll keep you posted on that. Because I need to take time to shoot for myself, I'm taking a little bit of a hiatus starting next week and going through Valentine's Day. I won't be scheduling any sessions during that time, and email/order responses will be limited. I will still meet with any 2010 brides needing a consultation, so if that's you, call me now! Dates are flying off the calender.

Secondly, I am going to Las Vegas in March for the WPPI convention and the Image is Found workshop. I can't wait to be in the company of so many wonderful photographers; I know I'll be soaking up the inspiration and drive I've been lacking a little lately. Last night I went to Nashville and listened to the Bebbs speak at the Nashville Smug meet-up, lead by Sean & Mel McLellan. Some of Middle Tennessee's finest were there, and it was nice to put faces with the blogs I read. I'm looking forward to attending the monthly meet-up.

Now for pictures! Today: Baby Houston. I know I've mentioned it before, but there is just something about babies in hats that warms my heart. I mean, look at Houston in his Christmas hat...how adorable is that! Of course, when the hat comes off he totally rocks the mohawk look too.

HL6mo07b

HL6mo13b

HL6mo20b

HL6mo38b

HL6mo43b

Don't forget about my CD sale! There is a button you can click in the top right that will tell you what you need to know.

1 comment:

Molly said...

He's like a babydoll!! SO cute! I like the jeans background in one of the early pix. The bigger pix take longer to load now but they are so worth it :)