Out of the office and into the Caribbean

The weatherman said that the overnight low for Saturday evening is 9 degrees. 9!! That can only mean one thing: it's time for Joshy and me to head south! We're going on a Western Caribbean cruise, heading out of Miami and hitting up Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, and Cozymel.
We will be gone from January 31 until February 7 with no cell phone or email access.
All voicemails and emails will be returned promplty when we get home, so if you're trying to get in touch with me and wondering why I'm not responding, it's because I'm somewhere sunny and warm where there isn't much technology. Brides, if you're interested in dates, I still have a few openings in April, August, September, and October. All other months are pretty much unavailable. If you want more specific info, just send me an email, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

I'll be sure to post a few Toy camera pictures when we get home. Until then, bon voyage!

1 comment:

Mallury Patrick said...

Ok, I know it's a lot of hard work but come on, do you see why I want this career so badly? Enjoy the Caribbean.