Print Release Super Sale!

I've decided to celebrate the launch of my new website with a little sale. From now until the end of January, prices for print releases are getting slashed! This special is available to any client who had a session or wedding in 2009. If you're interested, you can order it online. Just click PROOFS link in the top right corner, then log into the "Payments & Gift Certificates" link (no password needed). Or, feel free to give me call or send me an email, and I'll get you a copy of all your photos from your session or wedding with a release so you can print your own photos. The deadline is midnight on January 30, 2010.

Portrait Print Release: $200
Regular $350, Save $150!

Wedding Print Release: $350
Regular $500, Save $150!

4x6* Print Release: $75
Regular $175, Save $100!


*Remember, 4x6 releases are so that you can print 4x6 photos only.

No comments: