Chase's album photos

I've mentioned Chase before. He, of course, is the one who made my beautiful website and gave the me the wonderfully googly-eyed Alice that sits up there watching. Well, Chase is a man of many talents. Not only is he a great graphic artist, he is also a musician. So, when I called upon him to design my logo and site, we did some bartering so that he could get photos for his CD cover. A couple of weeks ago, it was my turn to be the creative one, and his turn to be the client. I'll have to say, it was kinda funny having the tables turned after so many months of being on the client side! I think we make a pretty good team. It was freezing the day we went out to shoot around town. Here are my favorites:

ChaseP02b

ChaseP07b

ChaseP49b

ChaseP58b

ChaseP81b

ChaseP86b

ChaseP92b

And here is the final product, with Chase's design flair, of course.
Chase CD Cover

You should really take a second to visit his website: www.chaseperryman.com. If your interested in buying some of his music, just click here.

Next up, I may or may not have a little video treat for you. You'll just have to check back to find out.

No comments: