Clayton, you've turned 1!!

Clayton is officially mobile...I chased him around for a while on Thursday. And he's such a flirt! A couple of girls were nearby while we were shooting, and he couldn't grin at them enough. Lady killer, I tell you.

CS1yr02b

Balance is still an issue from time to time.
CS1yr06b

CS1yr08b

Watch out, Julie. Here comes trouble.
CS1yr28b

CS1yr31b

CS1yr42b

Peek-a-boo!
CS1yr60b

CS1yr63b

So there was Thursday's shoot. Today I had 2 great sessions in the beautiful weather...apparently the weather got my letter. Head on over to my Facebook page and become a fan to see a sneak peek of Colynn's maternity session. Tomorrow, another wedding. Now, I sleep.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Clayton is SOOOO cute!! I have seen him in town several times and he is SUCH a sociable little boy! The first black and white is my favorite...the expression on his face, and oh, those adorable knees! What a doll baby!