Graduation Announcements

Attention 2010 SENIORS: If you had a session with me in '09, this post is for you.

It's time to order your graduation announcements. If you're interested, I need you to email me the following information so that I can begin the design process:
  • The numbers of your 5 favorite images (let me know if I need to re-open your gallery)
  • Your full name as you want it to appear on the announcement.
  • The time, date, and location for your graduation.
Once I get a proof designed, I will email it to you for approval and to get your order. Announcements come in sets of 25 and are $65 per set. Buy 3 sets, get the 4th free, which means 100 announcements for $195. They are 5x7, double sided, full color postcards and they come with envelopes. Please email or call if you have any questions, or when you're ready to place your order.

No comments: