Las Vegas, here I come!

Joshy and I are about to walk out the door to head to the airport for Vegas. Tomorrow I'll be attending a workshop with The Image Is Found. While I'm there, I'll also be heading on over to the WPPI Trade Show. Oh, and there are both an H&M and Denny's in Las Vegas. I'm officially excited! I'll be back very late on Monday, so I will respond to any emails/calls I might have missed at some point on Tuesday.

So, have you heard about my contest yet?

Send me your favorite photo of yourself and/or family and tell me why it's your favorite. The entry deadline is TOMORROW, March 5th at midnight. After the entry deadline has passed, I will post all the photos right here on my blog so that you and all your friends can vote! The winner will receive a $250 gift certificate, good for 1 whole year that can be put towards a session, books, prints, etc. Email them to: jhendersonstudios@gmail.com.

Now go do it. Right now. Don't procrastinate.

No comments: