An open letter to the Weather (& some photos)

Dear Weather-
Enough already. I can't take these dreary, overcast skies you keep giving us any more. I need some sun. I need some warmth. I'm sick of the gray! Could you please give us some blue skies and yellow sun? We need a little color around here. See, I just came back from a great workshop in Las Vegas, and one of the things I learned about was shooting in open sunlight and playing with shadows. How am I ever supposed to put what I learned to use if you never let the sun peep through? And heaven forbid it would be warm enough to not need a coat...that's just asking too much. Listen, it's time for Spring. Screw Punxsutawney Phil and his damn shadow. Are you really going to let a rodent dictate your actions? It's time to wake up, shake those clouds off, and give us a little love.
Sincerely,
Jenna

PS- Here are pictures from Caitlin and Patrick's wedding last week. Notice the chill bumps and dark clouds? It's just a good thing that the bride and groom are so wonderful that they can warm up the photos with no help from you, Weather.
PCT027b

PCT041b

PCT044b

PCT055b

PCT064b

PCT082b

PCT090b

PCT101b

You're such a tease, Sunshine. One lousy glimps is all I got of you all day!
PCT106b

PCT126b

PCT186b

PCT194b

PCT197b

PCT218b

PCT237b

PCT272b

PCT289b

PCT290b

PCT292b

3 comments:

Miranda said...

some really great shots here.

Anonymous said...

great pics. where was the wedding & reception?

Jenna Henderson said...

Thanks! The wedding and reception was at Woodmont Hills Church of Christ off Franklin Road in Nashville, TN.