Remaining 2010 Dates

I've had several inquiries in the past 2 days about dates in 2010, and seeing how I have very few left, I thought I'd post those remaining available dates, if anyone out there was curious:

I have no remaining dates available for wedding coverage in March, April, May, June or July. October only has one wedding officially booked, but three dates are pending for brides who have sent inquiries but I have not had the chance to meet in person. I am not taking weddings in November or December so that I can focus on both staying ahead with my portraits & orders as well as the holidays and family time. So, that leaves wedding coverage availability for the following weekends:

August 14, August 21, August 28, September 11, September 18, & September 25.


Let me also take this opportunity to encourage any of you planning on a portrait session this spring or summer to go ahead and get scheduled with me. I plan on only booking 3 sessions per week, and only 1 Sunday per month so that I can avoid getting overwhelmed and burned out. It's going to be hard...sometimes I can't say no to you lovely people. But, for my sanity, I need to learn how!

Oh, and I just announced a contest on my Facebook page...head on over and become a fan to see how you can enter to win a $250 gift certificate!

No comments: