Andy & Jen tie the knot

A mere week after the flood washed through Nashville, Andy & Jen tied the knot at CJ's Off the Square in Franklin. Downtown Franklin, like much of the middle Tenn area, was severely affected by the flood waters. For a while, I wasn't sure if we would be able to still have a wedding at CJ's, but thankfully, the water spared them. Their neighbors, however, weren't quite as lucky. So, the amazing team at CJ's pulled together and threw a Gift Back Gala, inviting brides, potential clients, and vendors out to see their brand new pavilion and taste some pretty wonderful food. Everyone that came was asked to bring a gift card to Lowes's, Home Depot, Target, or some sort of household necessity. I hear they raised over $1,000 in gift cards alone! I'm so grateful to be able to work in a community of wedding vendors who have hearts the size of CJ and Amy.

Here are the highlights from the Holtzclaw soiree on May 8th. The garden is so gorgeous! You want to know one of my favorite things about CJ's Off the Square? When I went back on the 13th for the Gift Back Gala, the entire place had transformed again...I don't think I could ever get tired of shooting there!

AJH002b

AJH022b

My regular second shooter/assistant/slave Melissa came along with me on this wedding. We tag-teamed; she shot the girls getting their hair & make-up done at the salon, while I hung out with the boys in the limo and at the golf course. We met back at CJ's to shoot the ceremony and reception together. I can't say enough about how amazing Melissa is. She's such a great asset to have with me at a wedding. Not only does she let me bark commands at her all day long, she does exactly what I say, sometimes without me saying it, and she turns out great photos on top of it all. She's even getting pretty good at understanding my crazy sign-language when I can't yell across the room. And the best part? Her images flow seamlessly with mine. For example, I'm not sure who got that shot of the garden & pond above. The next 2 are hers.
AJH033b

AJH035b

A few hours before the ceremony, the limo showed up and I jumped in to head to a golf course with the guys.
AJH040b

AJH053b

AJH059b

BEFORE:
AJH076b

AJH088b

Jen, you have a stalker! Oh wait, that's just my reflection.
AJH100b

AJH137b

LOVED the bouquets. Photo by Melissa.
AJH169b

AJH092b

AJH424b

I may or may not have been in the bushes for this shot.
AJH177b

AJH426b

Jen in a sweet moment with her Mom.
AJH207b

Sexy legs! She rocked those shoes all day long!
AJH224b

Walking down the aisle.
AJH261b

The whole crew!
AJH326b

AJH336b

AJH340b

AJH342b

AJH369b

AJH380b

AFTER:
AJH428b

AJH446b

AJH454b

Photo by Melissa.
AJH460b

AJH492b

These next 2 are Melissa's as well. Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen? Melt my heart!
AJH510b

AJH511b

A few more in the garden to wrap up their wonderful day.
AJH545b

AJH550b

AJH553b

Congrats to you both!

No comments: