Belly one day, baby the next

Originaly, I was scheduled to shoot Carrie Beth's maternity session on a Friday, but Joshy decided to go to his cousin's wedding in North Carolina, and he needed a ride to the airport. So, I gave Carrie Beth a call with my fingers crossed hoping she'd be able to reschedule. To my relief, she was free the day before her scheduled session. So, I met her and hubby Robbie on a pleasant Thursday afternoon out at the George Dickles Distillery near their home in Normandy. She looked fabulous.
CBG06Mb


CBG13Mb

CBG16Mb

CBG23Mb

CBG28Mb

CBG38Mb

So, there we were on Thursday, getting the maternity pictures done. And then on Friday, Carrie Beth had a baby! Meet precious Anna Kate. Usually, when I go meet a newborn baby, they are awake and wiggly, but Anna Kate slept almost the whole time. She even let me put her in a bowl.
AKG_NB07b

AKG_NB10b

AKG_NB12b

Carrie Beth, still looking fabulous.
AKG_NB18b

AKG_NB32b

He's such a proud daddy.
AKG_NB37b

I've been wanting to put a baby in this bowl for I don't know how long. I just love the shape of it and lucky for me, Anna Kate was small and sleepy enough. Isn't she beautiful?
AKG_NB40b

AKG_NB49b

Thanks to the whole happy family for picking me to share and capture such wonderful moments in your life. I can't wait to watch this little girl grow.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh this is the cutest little baby I've ever seen. She fits inside the bowl and in his hand almost.

collin said...

Sooooo cuteeeeee. I really liked it.

Take the test Caring For New Born Infants and find out how good are you at caring for newborn infants.