Sudberry wedding, part 2

As promised, a full post of Chance and Sara's Friday night wedding. When I arrive at a wedding, I never know what to expect from my brides and their dresses. Sara had a gorgeous dress...with a train...for an outdoor wedding. I could just see us stopping to pick up that train and set it down everytime she took a step. And what did the fantastic Sara do? She let that thing drag all over the place without a second thought. I admire her so much for not sweating the small stuff and staying focused on her friends, her family, and most importantly, her groom. She was beautiful.

She and Chance saw each other before the ceremony, and we had more than enough time to take plenty of relaxed portraits of the two of them.
CSS002b

CSS006b

CSS012b

CSS015b

CSS029b

CSS031b

I told you she wasn't afraid to wear that dress, and I meant it. This was taken before the ceremony! And yes, she is sitting in the grass.
CSS040b

While we were out doing pictures of Sara & Chance, the groomsmen got bored and started a heated game of checkers.
CSS051b

Then it was their turn. You'll notice my good friend Kyle as a groomsman. After shooting Kyle for his senior pictures, my date with film, prom, and now this wedding, he almost has a record for most shoots in a year.
CSS065b

Who doesn't love an old truck?
CSS079b

CSS084b

CSS091b

Sara and her gals.
CSS112b

CSS133b

They were so calm all day. Just ready to be married.
CSS168b

CSS173b

RINGS + STUFFED BEAR = AWESOME
CSS181b

A few moments before the ceremony started...
CSS184b

CSS186b

CSS207b

Rain threatened all day, but a drop never fell.
CSS228b

Once the sun went down, we did a few more pictures before they left.
CSS277b

TP on the truck.
CSS280b

And then they were off! Thanks to the man in the car lighting this shot from behind.
CSS282b

I hear they saw Adam Sandler at their hotel in Maui. Many years of laughs and happiness to the newlyweds!

No comments: