Hello, donkey friend.

"It is a hundred degrees out here!" That's what Drew kept saying when I asked him to do anything. "It's be a lot easier to do if it weren't a hundred degrees out!" I think it was in the high 70s. Maybe low 80s. None the less, Drew managed to crack a smile here and there. I don't think he could help but smile when he looked at Courtney. We had our session in and around Wartrace, making friends with a donkey along the way. Well, we tried to make friends with him. He wasn't interested in staying in one place long enough for me to get a good shot.
DC06Eb

DC14Eb

DC20Eb

DC30Eb

DC48Eb

DC50Eb

DC39Eb

DC58Eb

DC65Eb

By the way, if you haven't noticed, the photo on my home page has changed. I was hanging out with my family for Memorial Day, and someone mentioned my blog. That's when Granny, and everyone else, including my Mom, jumped in. "You need to change your picture. I'm ready for something new. We're tired of that one." Gee, Family, tell me how you really feel. Honestly, I'm just glad my Mom is finally reading my blog, after almost 2 years of blogging. So, I changed it; now, when you click on jhendersonstudios.com, you're greeted by my best friend JoEllen and her fake boyfriend for the day Kyle. The image was shot on film.

No comments: