John & Lauren, pt 1: Digital

Sometimes, when I sit down to type a blog, I get a little stuck. I feel like I say the same thing everytime....things like, "This couple is so fantastic!" and "Check out how awesome Lauren is!" and "We just had so much fun during our session!" But the truth is, they really are fantastic. Lauren really is awesome. And, in case you can't tell by the pictures, we really did have a blast wandering around Hillsboro Villiage for their engagement session. I suppose it's a good problem to have, to only have great things to say about all of my clients. I mean, I'm always looking for a new synonym for awesome....it's a whole lot better than typing things like drab, or boring, or dull. I'm pretty sure I don't have a single client who would fall into those categories. So, here's to my awesome-amazing-totally fun clients, specifically John & Lauren and their engagement photos. This is part 1; part 2 with film photos will arrive shortly.
JL08Eb

JL14Eb

JL21Eb

JL28Eb

JL29Eb

JL35Eb

JL49Eb

JL61Eb

JL64Eb

JL65Eb

JL75Eb

JL78Eb

JL81Eb

No comments: