I made it through June

It's been a long month. I've been lucky enough to be a part of a wedding every weekend in June, plus every weekend in May and then the wedding today. That makes 10 weddings in a row for me. Plus, I've still been shooting 3 or 4 days during the week. Thankfully, I built in some vacation time for myself. Starting tomorrow, I'm not picking up my camera for 7 whole days, just to give myself a little break. I should be able to get caught up on my editing during that time, so if you're waiting on pictures, be patient with me. I should also have tons to blog! And then, I get to go visit my long time best friend Devon in Portland. Her sister is also there for the summer, and another friend of ours will be there at the same time, so we're going on a road trip to Seattle and Vancouver. I'm pretty stinkin' excited. Not to mention I'm a little bit of a Twilight junkie, so I'll get to go and see the fabulous scenery I've been reading about. No doubt I'll be taking my camera there!

Here are a few from Josh & Kim's sweet wedding from the first weekend in June. I will admit: I was swooning over that awesome mint car a little. Did I mention I got to ride in a semi? It's true. I've got the pics to prove it.
JKL031b

JKL039b

JKL048b

JKL059b

JKL064b

JKL092b

JKL100b

JKL115b

Awesome car= happy Jenna
JKL143b

JKL147b

JKL153b

JKL170b

If I had a car like this, I think I would drive it everyday.
JKL171b

JKL173b

Here's Kim, heading down the aisle.
JKL197b

JKL206b

After their super short ceremony, they hid from guests for a few minutes. I found them anyway.
JKL228b

JKL235b

SEMI!!!
JKL236b

That thing was the boss.
JKL246b

Kim's brother Jim acted as chauffeur for the lovely bridesmaids.
JKL251b

JKL280b

Time to party!
JKL294b

JKL301b

JKL315b

JKL333b

JKL341b

JKL346b

JKL354b

The end. Happy Saturday!

No comments: