Location, Location, Location

Every time I schedule a session, one of the first questions I get asked is, "Where should we go for our session?" That question is always the hardest one to answer. Locations can make all the difference in the world when it comes to how a session will turn out. I pride myself on being able to shoot anything, anywhere, but it helps if we start off in the right place. I try to pick locations that fit the personalities of my subjects. For example, if you like trees and grass and flowers, Ellington Ag Center would be a good choice. Or, if as a family, you enjoy spending time on the lake, I would suggest we head down to the dock. For Ty, my blog subject today, he simply said he wanted somewhere 'colorful.' The first thing that popped in my head was a circus, but the circus has to come to you, and there wasn't one around at the time of his session. Then I remembered a playground I had been to once before. So, we met up, rode over to Southside Elementary, and had a little fun.

Ty006b

Ty012b

Ty019b

Mike & Martha joined us...we got a little silly with the car thingy.
Ty023b

Ty033b

Ty037b

Ty042b

No comments: