Office Tour

The plan, or rather, my goal, is to get my office re-painted by the end of the month. I have a color somewhere in the lavender family selected, and I've even gotten the phone number for the painter. When we moved in, I painted my office gray. Don't get me wrong, I love gray, but I've decided it's time to move on. My bedroom in high school was lavender with silver stars stenciled around. While I don't expect to stencil stars anytime soon, I'm excited to have this color I love back in my life. Here's a little tour of my office, pre-purple paint.

P1020962b

1) My window that is in desperate need of curtains. I just can't decide what I want.
2) Cardboard for recycling
3) Water. Everyday I bring a bottle into the office with me. Sometimes I drink it all, but most of the time, it just sits there and gets warm.
4) An owl ornament my mom gave me. I haven't found a place for it yet.
5) Proof of my yellow pen and fine point sharpie addiction.
6) CF cards that need to be emptied.
7) Moses. He follows me around daily. Sometimes, he feels the need to sit on my desk with me.
8) My printer from the stone ages.
9) Files I'm working on.
10) My bulletin boards! I plan on getting more, larger ones once the paint goes up. I love my bulletin boards; they're like constantly changing pieces of art.

So there you have it. I'll post an 'after' picture if I can actually get the place painted. Joshy took my picture, by the way. Thanks, honey.

2 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

Hi Jenna,

I can just see a smidge of the holiday card we sent you showcasing the amazing pics you took last summer. I love that you still have it up. We CAN'T WAIT to see you again at the end of August in Choo Choo town, TN. Another happy birthday for me to get fab photos from you!

Jennifer said...

ooh, i like this post! i love seeing people's work spaces. you should definitely switch to a nalgene or camelback water bottle, though...you know, to save the earth and all