Spell Check

It's been a week since I got home from Oregon and began my daily blogging challenge. So far, so good. I feel like I'm getting into the swing of things. I'll admit, it's pretty difficult. I mean, I knew it would be hard for me to actually sit down and blog photos everyday, but the hardest part is the writing. Everyday I have a deadline, and I know my blog is waiting, impatiently tapping its foot as I type and try to say something significant. I feel like my blog is going to grade me, like my high school English teacher. If I'm not careful, I fall into a trap of finding different ways of saying 'awesome session,' but I know my blog can't be fooled; my blog keeps me on my toes. So does JoEllen, my personal grammar Nazi. I make a lot of mistakes when I blog, grammatically speaking. Spelling is not a strength of mine. Punctuation typically is, but when it's nearly 2am, and my eyelids are heavy, I don't always get my apostrophes in the right place. Forgive me?

Now for why you're really here: pictures. The boys are twins, but are as different as can be.
KH001b

KH025b

KH034b

KH036b

KH053b

KH055b

KH068b

KH078b

No comments: