Where does the time go?

It feels impossible for Crews to be 2 years old! He was one of my first babies to go through my Baby's First Year of photo sessions. It's always a little bitter sweet when one of my babies turns a year old. I'm happy to see them growing and flourishing, but I don't automatically see them every three months for sessions. It had been almost a whole year since I've seen Crews, and just look how much he's grown! He's such a handsome boy...but with such good looking parents, how couldn't he be? Noah's 2 year session will be up soon.

CA2yr10b

CA2yr13b

CA2yr17b

CA2yr22b

CA2yr36b

During our session, Crews learned to walk backwards. It made him giggle so much!
CA2yr42b

CA2yr44b

CA2yr46b

CA2yr59b

Such a perfect family.
CA2yr66b

CA2yr81b

CA2yr87b

CA2yr88b

No comments: