Donegan Wedding, Part 1

This past spring, while sitting around the living room in the Diggs' home, JoEllen and I came to a realization that, in all the time we've known each other, we've never gotten on a plane and gone anywhere together. We made a road trip together, and we both really love to travel, so it seemed high time we took a trip, just for fun. So, we're leaving on Monday for a girls' trip to Philadelphia and Baltimore. I'm coming home on Friday, and she's going on to D.C. for a wedding before returning the following Monday. Any ideas what we should do while we're there? Neither of us have been to Philly or Baltimore before, so we're excited to be headed to new territory. I watched National Treasure the other day as 'research.' We're open to suggestions of places to see or where to eat, so send me a message or leave me a comment!

Before I leave, here is the first half of Brett & Ravneet's wedding. They celebrated twice, starting on Friday morning with a traditional Indian ceremony to pay homage to Ravneet's heritage. It was my first time shooting an international ceremony. I was a little out of my element, but I feel really special that they let me be a part of it all. The American ceremony was held the next day; that post will come soon.

The details were so interesting and colorful...
BRD_1_010b

BRD_1_011b

BRD_1_016b

BRD_1_021b

BRD_1_043b

BRD_1_058b

BRD_1_081b

BRD_1_091b

BRD_1_099b

BRD_1_116b

Part 2 of the Donegan will be posted when I get back!

1 comment:

Jessica @ The Budget Savvy Bride said...

this is so amazing JEnna! you captured it beautifully!!