Fly away with me

At some point today, baby Reegan should be making her appearance. And, if it's the right time of day (and I'm not already shooting), I will be swinging by the hospital to meet her and capture those first precious moments of her family welcoming her into the world. I'm sure it will be no time before she's jet-setting all over the planet in her mom & dad's little yellow plane. Who knows? Maybe we'll even find ourselves back at the hangar at BNA for her newborn session in a week or so.

EH05Mb

EH08Mb

EH10Mb

EH14Mb

EH19Mb

EH22Mb

EH37Mb

EH38Mb

EH40Mb

EH46Mb

Yes, this is a Learjet. And yes, I'm sitting in the pilot's seat for this shot.
EH54Mb

I even got to flip the switch that makes the seatbelt sign go 'ding!'
EH61Mb

It's possible I'll have a picture of this freshly baked baby up here tomorrow. You'll just have to come back to check.

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

You're starting to remind me of Duff from Ace of Cakes. "You need me to take pictures of you with a plane? I think I'm going to have to get a picture of myself in the plane first...you know, so I can know what it's like and capture a really authentic experience."

:) Well done.