Lauren's Bridals

Yesterday, John & Lauren tied the knot in what was possibly the most pleasant weather that could ever be expected of an August Saturday in Tennessee. Lauren's bridals, however, were a different story. It was June, rainy, and ugly. So, unfortunately, we had to cancel and never had a chance to reschedule.

Today, however, I'm bringing you the bridals of a different Lauren. She also got married yesterday, and while my parents and her parents have been long time friends, I wasn't able to attend because I was already booked with Lauren D. I was, however, able to do Lauren R.'s bridals, and since both Laurens have happily tied the knot, I can now share. Ellington Ag center and my own darling Lipscomb University served as our backdrop.

LR009Bb

LR030Bb

LR037Bb

LR040Bb

Love LOVE her birdcage veil.
LR045Bb

LR050Bb

LR053Bb

LR056Bb

LR057Bb

LR061Bb

LR076Bb

LR084Bb

LR086Bb

No comments: