Belle Meade Wedding

When I arrived at the Belle Meade Plantation for Robert & Zhanna's outdoor wedding, the rain had just stopped. The sun was coming out, and it looked like it would be perfect for us. And it did look perfect, but it certainly didn't feel that great. In fact, it was so hot and humid on the last Saturday in July that my lenses fogged up. A lot. And once they un-fogged, I couldn't take them back into the AC, because the whole process would start up again. I'm just so glad that cooler fall temps seem to be here to stay! Here are a handful of my favorites from the Lampson wedding, coordinated by Rachel of Something Blue Weddings & Events.

RZL190b

RZL013b

RZL076b

RZL094b

RZL113b

RZL128b

RZL192b

RZL216b

RZL220b

RZL242b

RZL247b

RZL253b

RZL301b

RZL334b

No comments: