Bring it on, October

Ok. I can do this. That's what I keep telling myself, at least. I've prepared as much as I can, mentally packing my bag, un-packing and packing it again. I've planned the trips to the airports, and have flights, hotels, & cars all booked and paid for. I've even made a note to check the weather. So that you (and my Mom) can keep up, here's what the next 5 weeks looks like for me:

9-27 to 10-1: Sessions everyday (3 seniors, 2 babies)
10-2: Meeting in Nashville, wedding as a guest (yay!) in Henderson
10-3: Flight to Salt Lake, drive to Park City
10-4 to 10-6: FIND Workshop in Park City
10-7: Flight back home
10-8: At least one session, possibly 2 (depending on baby Ethan's arrival), drive Joshy to airport
10-9: Drew & Courtney's wedding in Normandy, sleep in Nashville on JoEllen's couch
10-10: Leave car at airport, flight at 5:45 AM with Sara E to Denver, wedding at 4 PM
10-11: Tourist day in CO, plus part 2 of SE's senior session; Joshy flies home from FL & gets car
10-12: Fly home to Nashville, get picked up by Joshy
10-13 & 10-14: Sessions
10-15: Wedding in Franklin
10-16 to 10-21: Sessions
10-22: Wedding in Nashville on film
10-23 to 10-28: Sessions
Halloween weekend- Break!

Needless to say, Halloween is looking pretty good this year. I think it goes without saying that I'll be strectched pretty thin, and while I'll do my best to keep on top of emails & proofs, chances are I'll fall behind somewhat, so thanks in advance for your patience.

Today, I'm taking a nap.

No comments: