Hey Jenna...no, the other one

It was an odd thing, calling out my own name all day. "Jenna, look this way! Jenna, can you come stand here?" This was the first time a bride and I had the same name, and I'm not sure I could pick anyone better to share it with. Jenna looked like a movie star...in fact, her dress reminded me of one Julia Roberts wore in Runaway Bride in the scene where she's in the store showing a dress to Richard Gere, and says, "It's like a bell. Ding, ding!" That's when Richard Gere falls in love; you could tell by the look on his face. Jeff had that same look when he saw Jenna, just moments before their perfectly small, sweet wedding on a Friday morning in July. With no wedding party and only about 25 guests watching, Jeff & Jenna became Mr. & Mrs. The ceremony and all the details were taken care of by the staff at Cedarwood. Thanks to them handling the details, we were able to spend lots and lots of time wandering around the gorgeous property doing bride and groom portraits. Thanks, Jenna & Jeff, for picking me to be there at your sweet summer wedding.

PalkDetailsb

JJP005b

JJP011b

Ding, ding. Ding, ding.
JJP023b

JJP024b

JJP025b

JJP043b

JJP047b

JJP052b

I don't think I could have asked for a better couple.
JJP055b

JJP069b

The vows, just before the ceremony.
PalkDetails2b

Jenna & her dad.
JJP084b

JJP091b

One of my favorite shots of the day.
JJP093b

JJP109b

JJP117b

Married!
JJP127b

While we went to do some more pictures, the guests nibbled on this gorgeous spread of fruits.
JJP137b

JJP141b

JJP159b

JJP171b

JJP174b

JJP187b

JJP190b

JJP194b

JJP197b

Since her guests were so limited, we got a shot of the whole crowd.
JJP218b

Then we headed inside for a bite of cake and some toasts.
JJP228b

JJP237b

JJP252b

JJP276b

Making it official!
JJP285b

JJP279b

And off they go!
JJP290b

But not before we got one last shot next to the awesome Airstream that was on the property.
JJP299b

I also shot a roll of film at this wedding, but I've yet to send it to they lab. Actually, I just realized that was the last roll of film I shot, which was over a month ago! Time to order some more film!

No comments: