Meet me at the blue rhino

Tracy pretty much has a standing appointment for the last Sunday in August every year. It's her birthday weekend, you see. She and her husband and their 2 boys usually take a mini-trip from Atlanta to Chattanooga to celebrate, and while they're in TN, I meet up with them for some family pictures. For the past 2 years, we've meet at the gorgeous Coolidge Park near the waterfront for our session. Sam & Jack are full of personality, and I can't wait until next year when we get to hang out again.

Anderson009b

Anderson003b

Anderson008b

Anderson011b

Anderson014b

Anderson031b

Anderson034b

Anderson036b

Anderson037b

Sam is missing his 2 front teeth! I'm pretty sure this is going on their Christmas card this year.
Anderson058b

Of course, Bill & Tracy need a shot of just them.
Anderson071b

And then the shirts came off. These boys crack me up!
Anderson091b

Anderson095b

1 comment:

Technically Speaking.... said...

I love those boys and I love your photography!!!! You did an amazing job, as usual!!