Sara's senior picture day!

Today is the day! I'm taking my own sister's senior pictures. As soon as I post this blog, I'm going over to her house to pick out clothes and shoes, then we're heading down to Granny & Granddaddy's house to do the session around the farm. I did senior pictures for both our cousins Drew & Tyler around the farm, so naturally it's the perfect setting today. Speaking of perfect, the weather couldn't be better! I was worried about it. I didn't want to shoot on an over cast day, and lately it's been hit or miss. Look for a sneak peek in tomorrow's H&L post. By the way, today is only part 1 of her senior pictures; part 2 will be in Colorado while I'm there for a wedding. I'm taking Sara with me! Here's one quick shot of her from spring when the daffodillys were in full bloom.

IMG_0128b

No comments: