Unplugged

The cable/internet is out at our house. I'm sitting at Starbucks in Murfreesboro, trying to do all my internet business before I have to drive 20 minutes back home. Hopefully, it will be fixed by the time I get back. Who knows? Maybe it's already fixed. We don't really know what happened, but it's been out since Monday night. I felt like a drug addict having withdrawals from the internet. Apparently, I'm helpless without wi-fi.

Usually, when there are problems with the electronics in the house, it's my fault. Sometimes, it's just because I'm an idiot and I don't know which remote goes to what...although, you do have to cut me a little slack...we have 4 or 5 remotes. It's hard to keep up! Even if I do know what remote or button to push, electronics just tend to malfunction around me. My mom is the one who first discovered the problem. After frying 4 or 5 computers at work (she's a principal) and having other strange, unexplainable things happen when it comes to all things wired, she determined that she must have a bad inner electrical charge. Well guess what? It's hereditary. In the past 4 years, I've gone through 3 hard drives and the touch pad on 2 different laptops. I've had to leave the room before in order for JoEllen to get an internet connection. The other day I even made the car radio go on the fritz. Sara Elizabeth has the curse too, it seems. It's uncanny. So who knows? Maybe Mom, Sara & I are the problem when it comes to the cable/internet. I think if we ever all touched a computer at the same time, it might actually explode. I'm not willing to try.

At least I don't have to deal with dial-up, unlike Anji. I still can't believe she finds me interesting enough to try to ready my blog on such a slow connection. Today, however, it might be worth it for this post of her and her funny boys at Blake's 9 month session.

BW9mo07b

BW9mo02b

BW9mo14b

BW9mo16b

BW9mo36b

BW9mo37b

BW9mo61b

BW9mo67b

No comments: