And away we go!

Bags packed. Camera packed. Lists packed. I think I'm ready for this. Just a reminder:

I will be out of the office from October 3rd until October 7th while I attend the FIND Workshop in Park City, Utah. I will be home for a brief weekend and beautiful wedding on the 9th, then out the door again October 10th through 12th for a wedding in Estes Park, Colorado.

Obviously, I'll be taking my cell and my laptop along, but I may be slower to respond to voice mails and emails. It doesn't mean I've forgotten you! Things will be back to normal...as in everyone will be in the same time zone again...by October 13th.

Like always, I'll be taking my trusty Toy camera along, and I'll do my very hardest to keep up with my daily posts. I thought I'd share a picture from my last trip to Utah in January 2009. It was cold and snowy. I don't do too well in the cold...if only you knew how many layers I had on under that scarf and coat! Here's hoping it won't be that bad at this time of year!

P1050413cb

No comments: