Eric's senior session

I'm slowly getting settled back in the routine of being home without a pending trip anywhere. Part of that routine is my blogging. Yes, I've somehow managed to keep up with the daily blogging through all the travel, but I like to get my blogs up around the same time everyday, so it's time to focus on that a little, starting now. Eric spoiled me with some lemonade from the Bell Buckle Cafe after our shoot, which automatically put him on my list of favorite people. I'm easily won over.

EW014b

EW005b

EW028b

EW021b

EW038b

EW058b

EW061b

We did some pictures around Eric's house, and his mom told me I could shoot anywhere, as long as I didn't get the ugly pool in the shot. Naturally, I took that as my challenge and made a b-line for the pool.
EW066b

EW079b

EW080b

Laura joined us for the last few shots. These two together = super models in the making.
EW088b

EW093b

EW101b

This afternoon I'll be shooting my 3rd wedding in 6 days! Whew...

No comments: