Friday Film Wedding

Today is the day! I have my film packed, the directions printed, and my camera ready. I think I'm ready too. I'm nervous, I'm excited, and there is a little part of me that feels as if I'm going into this blind, but that same part of me loves the thrill of that.

I've gained a lot of confidence from the FIND workshop. I'm so glad I made the decision to attend. Not only were all my questions about film thoroughly answered, but I was set on a path to find my vision, which is honestly something I've been lacking a little.

I'm pretty sure I'll be at Fed-Ex first thing in the morning, shipping off who knows how many rolls to Richard Photo Lab. I'm giddy thinking about when the developed film will make its way back to my door step. I have no idea how things will turn out, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: