Mike

Do you have your Halloween costumes ready? We don't have plans to go anywhere...it's just fun to think about getting dressed up. My favorite character to play is Snow White. She and I already have the same coloring, so all I have to do it put on a yellow skirt and blue shirt, and carry around an apple. When I was little, I'm pretty sure I was a witch every year; don't ask me why. One year (as an adult) I was a Magic 8 Ball. All I needed was a black shirt and some notecards, and when anyone asked me a question, I just pulled a notecard out that had a phrase like, "The future looks bright" or "I doubt that." This year, I've got nothing. Neither Joshy nor I have to work at all on Saturday, so we're trying to figure out how to spend our day. Suggestions?

Here's Mike today. It seemed I only had one senior boy for every 10 girls this year. Mike was voted Mr. Cascade by his graduating class. Go Mike!
MC019b

MC002b

MC027b

MC032b

MC041b

MC044b

MC055b

MC065b

MC072b

MC084b

No comments: