Announcing: Last Minute Mini-Sessions!

If you're in need of a Christmas card photo or gifts for family, now is your chance! I will be doing last minute Mini-Sessions this Saturday afternoon. According to weather.com, the 10-day forecast looks good for some quick, outdoor sessions this weekend. I only have space for 6, so if you're interested, contact me via email (jhendersonstudios@gmail.com) or phone (931.703.3016) ASAP. I haven't picked a location yet, but I will in time to let you know before Saturday.

What is a Mini-Session you ask? It's exactly what it sounds like. Rather than a full 2 hour session that yields 80+ proofs, this will only be 20-25 minutes, with one outfit and up to 30 proofs. Photos will be ready within 2 days. The cost:

Option 1: $75
Proofs are viewed and prints ordered online, plus you get one high-resolution photo with a full print release.

Option 2: $200
Proofs are viewed online, plus you get all the high-resolution images on a disc with a full print release.

Here is a couple of shots from a mini-session I did recently for Jamie & Courtney.
Bowling24b

Bowling14b

Bowling28b

Bowling06b

No comments: