Cassie

Winter is creeping up on us, and I'm ready for it. I've only got about 4 weeks of shooting left for the year, and once Christmas has come and gone, I'll settle into my winter groove. It's the time of year when I work on personal projects, reflect on the past year, and set goals for the year to come. Usually, by November I'm really bogged down and somewhat burned out. This year doesn't seem to be so bad. Sure, I've had a busy fall, and I've got a lot of work to do, but I don't feel like I'm getting buried alive. We'll see how I feel in 4 weeks. Here's hoping they go smoothly.

Since it's so overcast today, I wanted to share a few pictures from Cassie's session when it was still sunny and gorgeous out. Her smile warms up the whole day!
CF003b

CF005b

CF013b

CF020b

CF022b

CF034b

CF049b

CF054b

CF060b

CF069b

CF088b

Perhaps the sun will make an appearance this afternoon after all...

No comments: