Highs & Lows, v16

It's Saturday, which means it's time for another installment of my week's "Highs & Lows." I've really got to start writing them down throughout the week, because when it comes Saturday and I'm typing this list up, I can never remember anything!

HIGHS
-Joshy baked cupcakes...! You could have knocked me over with a feather. He found a recipe for pumpkin spice cupcakes online, bought the ingredients, and made them. And they were delicious. I hope this becomes a regular thing for him.
-JoEllen & Kevin came for dinner on Monday. Now that they both have jobs, I hardly get to see them at all, so it was nice to hang out.
-I. Love. Teaching. My One-on-One session with Stacy was a blast! I can't wait for another.

LOWS
-My film didn't come in this week. This wait is torture!
-On Tuesday, I had to drive all over creation, and that's the day my car decided it wanted to act up. First it felt shakey, then it wouldn't start, and finally it pretended like it might overheat. I took it to the garage the next day, and it seems fine now, but we'll see. I'm very distrustful of cars.
-It got cold enough to turn on the heat. Cue the ridiculous electricity bills.


I snapped a few of Joshy at work in the kitchen with my Toy camera. And the results. Yum!
P1040378cb

P1040383cb

1 comment:

Simply Southern Photography said...

Just want you to know..I went home and REALLY played with my settings! I love manual now! Wow, you taught me so much! Can I be you when I grow up??? bahahahahahaha!!! And you should teach. You did a great job!