Highs & Lows, v17

JoEllen's surprise went off without a hitch! I think she was pretty shocked when she and Kevin walked into the restaurant and we were all sitting at the table. It was fun hanging out with her and her friends that I've heard about but never met. And the food at Cabana was pretty darn delicious.

HIGHS
-I think the high of the month is seeing my film images! They're everything I'd hoped they'd be. I will be making full posts very soon.
-Accessorizing is super easy when you've got a super cute sister. I went "shopping" in her closet before we went out last night. Thanks for the bow, SE!
-Normally, at this time of the year, my outdoor photo sessions would be freezing, but the weather has been very kind this week.
-I was able to squeeze in some personal shooting time this week, which can be hard to come by. It was an awesome shoot...on film, naturally.

LOWS
-I think my sunglasses are giving me headaches. When I wear them, my head hurts constantly. I don't know if they're too tight or if there is something that's warping my vision, but I think I need to find some new ones.
-I miss living in Nashville. I love the city, and I love our house here in the country. I just wish I could combine the two.
-Since JoEllen is now 26, it means that I'm going to be 26 soon. I'm not sure I'm ok with letting go of 25 and entering my "late twenties." Actually, I'm not ok with it at all. Can I keep 25 for another year? No?

Well...26, here we come.
P1040416cb

No comments: